Chloe Alliance Ring
Chloe is a classic engagement ring with a thin band. Chloe suits you who want a wedding ring that is elegant and fits well together with most of our engagement rings.
- Cut: Excellent
- Color: D-F
- Clarity: VS+
All diamonds of 0.50 Carat or larger come with an accompanying certificate from IGI. Smaller diamonds are handpicked to match each other and maintain a quality of at least F/VS.
The following is always included in the price when you buy a ring or piece of jewelry from us:
- Fully insured delivery
- Exclusive packaging
- 14 days open purchase
- Free engraving for rings
If you have an existing ring to measure
- Choose an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring (mm).
- Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
Inner diameter (mm)
14.1, 14.5, 14.8, 15.2, 15.5, 15.9, 16.3, 16.6, 16.9, 17.3, 17.7, 18, 0, 18.3, 18.7, 19.0, 19.3, 19.7, 20.1, 20.4, 20.8, 21.1, 21.6
No ring to measure? - measure your finger.
- Before you start measuring, warm your hands by rubbing them together.
- Wrap a strip of paper around the desired finger.
- Make sure the paper is pulled tightly against the finger, the tighter the better.
- Mark the place where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- If it is between two sizes, use the larger size. It is better for a ring to be a fraction too big than too small.
- Use the ring size chart below to determine your ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Inner diameter (mm)|
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band, a thick band will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Alcohol and salt can cause your fingers to swell so avoid measuring your ring size after bubbles and appetizers.
- Do not measure hands when they are cold, they can shrink up to half a size.
Any returns must be shipped/postmarked within 14 days of being received. For the return to be accepted the item(s) must be in unused condition, undamaged, unaltered, without scratches and in original packaging, including diamond certificates where applicable. Your return item can either be exchanged for a new item, or you can get a refund for it.
Resized or modified: Rings that have been resized or modified by a third-party jeweler are not eligible for a return or exchange.
Engraving: All items that are engraved are not eligible for a return at any time and are final sale.
Gift cards and promotional items: Cannot be returned or exchanged
Special orders: All items that are special orders are not eligible for a return at any time and are final sale.
Jewelry with a lab diamond of 0.50 ct or larger: Cannot be returned or exchanged.
Jewelry with moissanite 2 ct or larger: Cannot be returned or exchanged
If you have received a damaged, defective or incorrect item, contact email@example.com with a photo of the damage, or the wrong item you received, as well as your order number. We’ll take care of you!
Refunds will be processed once the returning goods have been received at our warehouse and passed the inspection, from which point you’ll receive a refund confirmation email.
If you paid by credit or debit card, direct debit or directly via Klarna’s app or website, the amount will be transferred back to the account or card used within 5 working days, from the time the return has been processed. If you paid via invoice, you will be contacted by Klarna to provide necessary information to process your refund shortly after the refund has been authorized.
If you return your item(s) before you pay your Klarna invoice, please make sure to pause your statement either on your Klarna app or by contacting Klarna’s Customer Support. In this way, you don't have to worry about reminders or late payment fees while you're waiting for us to process the return.
Please note that it can take up to 10 working days for your return to be received and handled at our warehouse and up to 5 more days until the money arrives on your account depending on your chosen payment method.
Refunds may only be issued to the credit card, or in accordance with the Klarna payment method used to make the original purchase.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to our warehouse. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you have any question, please contact email@example.com